If you are plaintiff’s attorney practicing anywhere in Northeastern Pennsylvania, there are many benefits to joining NEPATLA. Those benefits include:
- Networking with most of the top plaintiff’s attorneys in Northeastern PA.
- Discounted rates for spring and fall NEPATLA CLE seminars.
- Free members-only CLE programs.
- A free fall golf outing and dinner for members and their guests.
- Free access to a regional LISTSERV where you can improve your practice by asking questions, sharing information and ideas, and tapping into the collective knowledge of the NEPATLA membership.
- Free access to a secure document database where members can share and download complaints, motions, deposition transcripts, opinions, etc.
- Advocacy and political outreach on civil justice issues with state and federal legislators.
- Public relations and media relations on behalf of trial lawyers and the civil justice system.
- Partnerships with more than a dozen litigation service providers whose services can benefit your practice and clients.
For more information about membership, please contact Paul Lyon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (570) 954-0504.